Are you thinking about selling a home in Calgary? Selling your home can be a very challenging task. There are many things you need to consider when selling a home like:
- Can you really save money by selling by owner or should you hire a REALTOR®?
- What is the fair market value of your home and how long will it take to sell?
- Should you sell your home before you buy your next home and is it even an option?
- Should you stage your home while marketing it for sale and is it even worth the cost?
- Do you need to update your RPR?
- Will you have to pay any penalties on your mortgage?
- Do you need to fix any known problems with your property?
Having an experienced Real Estate Agent represent you in selling your home using the power of the Calgary MLS ® will give you an advantage in planning and executing a marketing plan that will ensure a successful sale that meets your expectations. With my 25 plus years’ experience representing hundreds of home sellers in Calgary, I have the negotiating skills and industry connections that ensure my home seller clients are successful in any market condition.
If you are considering selling your home now or in the near future, give me a call for a private consultation to discuss your move. I would be happy to give you a free market evaluation plus give you tips on low-cost home improvements that will increase your home’s value and marketability. 403-837-0909